Tuesday 28 February 2012

March Wishlist

Hello Blogletts,

I am going shopping sooooon aka this weekend and thought I would make a little wishlist/shopping list of the things I want to pick up
No1. My Mix Foundation



No2. 17 lipstick beehive


No3. MUA lipstick , any shade I fancy at the time, hopefully I won't go a bit loopy and pick up tons of shades I will never wear which happens when I have been shopping for a bit, it all gets a bit too much

No4. Topshop Lipstick, again hopefully a sensible shade ...

Bye for now xx




4 comments:

  1. Beehive is a lovely every day lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou , i have wanted to get it for ages and i feel that I need it now haha xx

      Delete
  2. whatever that topshop lippy is in, looks like a gorgeous (and wearable!) shade!! get it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's Nevada, hopefully i will pick it up this weekend

      Delete