Saturday 5 May 2012

4 from /04 - April favourites

Hey Blogletts,
So I thought I would do a little post on what I had been loving lately.

No1. Stila convertible colour - petunia

This colour is perfect for my skin tone aka pale and ghost like. It is quite a bright pink but can be sheered out when blended, which you have to do pretty quickly before it sets but once it sets its there for good.

No2. Collection 2000 extreme 24 hour felt tip liner

I normally use Loreal super liner however that is running low so I remembered that I used to love this and yes I have rekindeld that love. It is easy to use, pigmented and just great. I also find this easier to wing out compared to the Loreal one. I absolutely love it and the cheap price tag.


No3. MAC All that glitters


This is such a lovely goldy, nudey shimmery colour I have loved wearing all over the lid with a darker brown in the crease. I absolutely love this, not the price though tad on the pricey side but well worth it.

SWATCHES -


Left to right: All that glitters, Collection 2000 felt tip liner and stila convertible colour

No4. Miss sporty liquid concealer



I got this for free a little while ago when I got 2 nail polishes so I wasn't expecting much from this. However I was so suprised to find that I love this! I find the collection 2000 one too difficult to blend although I love the coverage, whereas this is creamy and has medium but buildable coverage. I absolutely love this and it claims it has vitamins E and C. Not sure what this does but hey ho sounds good haha.

So those were my favourites of last month, hope you enjoyed.

Bye for now xx




No comments:

Post a Comment