Thursday 1 December 2011

Lipstick collection

Hey blogglets,
I have never been the biggest fan of lipstick however in recent months I absolutely love them!
So .... I thought I would share my collection with you. I have kept them to drugstore as they are affordable compared to some of the high end ones.
No.1  Rimmel Moisture Renew 700 New Delight


This lipstick is so creamy and pretty, I love it!


No.2 Rimmel Lasting Finish 206 Nude Pink



A pretty pinky colour

No.3 Rimmel Lasting Finish 170 Alarm


A bright red, I mean BRIGHT

No.4 Maybelline Colour Sensational 338 Midnight Plum


Such a pretty purple colour, perfect for autum and winter

No.5 MUA Shade 7 (inventive)



Meh,it's okay, not much cop really



 No.6 GOSH Velvet Touch 82 Exotic



 I LOVVEEE this so much, creamy and pigmented wowza


No.7 Collection 2000 Volume Sensation Peachy Keen 11


Quite similar to the rimmel and MUA however it is slightly more peachy toned.

Hope you love them as much as I do
Bye for now xx







No comments:

Post a Comment