Monday 19 December 2011

Blogmass is back! Day 19 - Revlon 020 baby pink

Hey Blogletts,
I am back along with blogmass. I have the flu at the moment so have not been up to doing anything, although it is the Christmas holidays so I have a lot more time to post. Being ill the slots of time I feel like blogging are very inconvenient so the lighting of the pictures may be a bit poopy, sorry. Anyway back to the main aim, I purchased a new lipstick from Revlon. Revlon lipsticks are quite raved about so I thought I would jump on the bandwagon and buy one. I got the shade 020 baby pink from the colour burst range. I love it! It is so creamy and pigmented, on par with some MAC lipsticks in my eyes, plus so much cheaper. It is a pretty pale pink colour that is great for my light skin tone.









I really reccomend these lipsticks and feel I may be getting more.
I'm glad to be back in the swing of blogmass.
Bye for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment