Sunday 3 June 2012

Magazine of the month #2 - Glamour

Hey Blogletts,
So a while a go I did a 'Magazine of the month' post on where you got a free soap and glory mascara with InSyle I think.
Well it is not that time of the year where Glamour teams up with Benefit, last year they had benetint and highbeam, this year there is a choice between 'bad gal lash' mascara, 'that gal' primer or 'the porefessional' primer.







Well I have wanted to try the porefessional for a long time now so of course I jumped at the chance. It is a pretty incy sample however the full size bottle isn't that big anyway so it isn't a big deal.


I may have gone a little crazy and have got 3 ..... but it my defence the magazine is only £2 compared to the product being at £23 ish.
Hope this has been helpful
Bye for now xx

No comments:

Post a Comment