Sunday 3 June 2012

Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo - Eternal Gold

Hey Blogletts,
So there has been a huge craze over these products by Maybelline so I thought I would jump on the bandwagon and get one, I tried to resist but I couldn't for much longer.
For those of you crazy cats that don't know what these are, they are a gel-cream shadow, quite comparable with MAC paint pots but at a fraction of the price, yay.
So I picked up the colour 05 - Eternal Gold, which is a shimmery gold champagne colour, perfect light colour for summer!

This lasts a long time, suggested by the 24hr in the name. I'm not too sure it would last 24hrs as I don't tend to wear my makeup for longer that 5-6 hours but it lasts pretty well for that time. These are perfect bases for powder shadows or look great on their own. As I'm a bit paranoid that my eyeshadows are going to crease, so I will always set cream products so I am not too sure whether it will crease or not however I have read other reviews and most people say they do not crease.


Overall this is such a good product and I really reccomend these to everyone, also got my eyes on the shade 'on and on bronze'.
I hope this has been helpful and let me know what your favourite cream eyeshadow is.
Bye for now xx

No comments:

Post a Comment