Wednesday 28 March 2012

*Tad late* pre holiday haul

Hey Blogletts,
So going on holiday in 3 days! pretty exciteddd. Anyway so I picked some things up that I thought would be useful.


First of all, from TKmaxx, I picked up a physians formular bronzer. Now I thought physicians formular was only available in the land of the America, but now its in TKMaxx woopwoop. So I thought if I tan, if, then instead of blush I may want a shimmery bronzer. Plus whilst taking these photos I found it flips and comes with a brush.



Baam, next Loreal's take on the revlon lipbutters, rouge caresse in shade 03 lovely rose. I love this, my lips are in a pretty pants condition so this doesn't sit in the cracks.


I got this for the plane as it was pretty and an all round salve, not sure what else I would want to use it on but I thought it was a bit nicer than vaseline.


This nail varnish is in 'blue my mind' and this is a very pretty blue colour, simples.


This is the revlon something brush, not sure what, blending maybe. Anyway I have been using this a lot and again I love it.

Bye for now xx


No comments:

Post a Comment