Saturday 24 March 2012

Quick update

Hey blogletts,
I have been a tad M.I.A recently, course work blergh taking over my life and soon the world. BUT I am back .... for this week. I am going away next saturday (1 week today, super excited). SO I am going to try and post as much as I can this week and then away for 2 weeks so sorry about that, actually I am not all that sorry I am going on holiday aaaaaa.
Most people hate packing, I loves it. I travel quite a lot and not to toot my own horn but I am a pretty pro packer, so much I have to pack everyone elses suitcase for them.
I have got a haul post planned, should be today or tomorrow. Even though I was meant to be on a spending ban for makeup, inflicted by myself, I had to break it. I may have also ordered some AVON stuff but  I have to wait to after holiday so maybe I will do a post about that stuff when it arrives, maybe.
Anyway this is a bit rambly as I have just drank a rather large coke and me being crazy anyway mixed with coke ends up me going just looony, LOOONY.
So I am back now, for a bit then off then back, summed up in a nutshell.

Bye for now xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment