Thursday 18 August 2011

GOSH Velvet Touch Lipstick

Hi bloggletts,
I am not the biggest fan of brightly coloured lipstick, however I was browsing around Superdrug when I came across the GOSH Velvet Touch Lipstick in the colour 82 Exotic and I have to say I fell in love.

This lipstick is a coral colour with a creamy glossy finish. Although most glossy lipsticks have poor pigmentation, this still has a pretty good pigmentation.
I HATE lipsticks that dry your lips out but with the creamyness it stays moist and lasts for a reasonably long time for the price (£6.49).
Not only was the lipstick itslef good I also fell in love with the sleek looking packaging. I am not a big fan of the elaborate, brightly coloured packaging and this is nice and minimal. It is plain black, compact with GOSH around the middle, perfect!
All together I can honestly say that this is the best drugstore or highstreet lipstick I have tried so far.
Nice one GOSH.

No comments:

Post a Comment