Friday 19 August 2011

Accessorize Baked Trio Eyeshadows

Hey Blogletts,
So I was having a snoop in Superdrug and was looking at the Accessorize counter when I saw a lot of their new products were discounted. Well if it's new and discounted how could I refuse?





I got a trio of baked eyeshadows in Astonishment, a white with a green undertone, an olivey green and a dark green. When I used these I used the white as a hilight on my browbone and in the inner corner, I used the olive all over the lid then the darker colour in my outer corner and crease. The quality is okay, they are not super pigmented and do not apply that easliy and need a bit of work to get them on but when they are on they look very pretty. To use them a base is definatley needed - a primer, cream eyeshadow or even concealar if the otehr two aren't an option, this will just make the colours stand out and pop a little bit more then if they were on their own.
Overall this product is pretty good but not absolutley amazing, pretty average.

No comments:

Post a Comment