Sunday 22 January 2012

Collection 2000 Extreme 24 hour felt tip liner - black

Hey blogletts,
I had the purple version of this and I have wanted the black one for AGEESSS but my local store had run out for about 3 months - poor quality. So as soon as I saw this I grabbed it without thinking twice, I didn't want to have to wait any longer. I absolutely love this! The felt tip aplicator makes it so much easier to apply, especially in the morning when I am too lazy to bother applying makeup for hours on end, I want quick. Plus it is matte which is handy when wearing matte eyeshadows and don't want a glossy looking liner. I like it even more than the Loreal Super Liner which I have recently done a post about. To prove this I had used this all week then friday I wanted to try the Loreal one again but it was so difficult to use as I have used the felt tip easy applicator. However the one downside is it does not last 24 hours I can assure you and can tend to smudge but I have super watery eyes which it doesn't seem to like so if I wing it, the flick tends to smudge a little. BBBBut I love it so much I don't care.






So if you are looking for a cheap, good quality liner this is the one for you!

Bye for now xx

No comments:

Post a Comment