Wednesday 18 July 2012

Mini Spain haul & news ...

Hey Blogletts,
So I am home from the land of the Spanish, well Majorca really, and have decided to do something new aswell.

I didn't pick up too much over there but I did get 3 things.
First of all from Arta market I got this green dress which I love. It is nice and loose, which was good for the heat, and the neckline/collar is quite pretty so I thbuought hey ho its only 11 euros why not.



Sorry about the mess in the background, I was packing.

Then I got a Lola eyebase. I had never heard of the brand Lola but I thought I would give it a go and so far I am really impressed. It was around 10 euros in a makeup shop.

Finally, there was a band playing in a cafe and they were selling cd's for 5 euros so I got one as they .were soooooo good, can't understand a word of it but still it is so relaxing.

Now for the news .... I am starting a new blog! It will still be about beauty and fashion, I just wanted a fresh start as I felt like this blog isn't going anywhere. I will be posting more regularly and I am very excited for this new venture. I hope you will continue to support me however I completely understand if you think it isn't your thing. The new blog is .... GoodGollyIt'sHolly - http://goodgollyitsholly.blogspot.co.uk/ .

I will still be keeping this blog for posts on other things such as cooking and craft projects!
What are your favourite things to buy on holiday?

Bye for now xx

No comments:

Post a Comment